1. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to that person, don’t talk to them
2. If he’s the only thing that makes you feel special. That isn’t right.
3. If your best friend treats you worse than all her other friends, you’re not really her best friend.
4. Music is always going to be there for you. Always.
5. Not being jealous takes a lot of strength. Be proud that you’re trying.
6. Your mom might not let you wear that skirt. If you do, wear it for you not for him.
7. Please don’t panic when everything gets too hard, it doesn’t help at all. Count to ten.
8. It’s okay to not be okay, and it’s okay to be happy. Never let anyone make you feel bad for being happy.
9. Do what you love, you love that band? Listen to them, hang posters. You like wearing your eyeliner like that? Wear it like that. There isn’t enough time in the world to spend wasting on being unhappy
10. Sometimes you’re just gonna want to get drunk cause you’re sick of feeling and that’s okay.
11. Don’t ever feel ashamed for the scars on your legs/arms/thighs/ anywhere. They are a reminder to know you got past that moment
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from thesadkidsclub
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from isti-istiningsih
You wanna know something? People suck. People in this world suck, and that’s what sucks about the world. Searching for any good in the world is always going to be fucking difficult. It’s no lie. However, in the end of it all, there is happiness in the world. Yours.
So you know what? Your happiness is the only thing that should matter. If your family and friends say your selfish because you’re looking after you, FUCK THEM! It’s never own fault that they don’t see how fucking amazing you are and to the world. And in the end, you won’t need them because in the end, you’ll have yourself. Sometimes, the best company is just you.
Just remember this, the most important thing in the world that matters is you. It’s pretty damn straight."
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from rippahgonewolf
"Be an optimist and look for opportunity in every difficult circumstances. Take odd situation as testing time for your patience and determination. Your struggle today will inculcate the strength which you need for tomorrow. So never give up."
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from wespeakqoutes
"Life is tons of discipline."
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from letspartyatneverland
"Live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds."
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from what-strange-lives-we-live
"Fuck it all."
Posted on 16 September, 2014Reblogged from wordanarchist